Why Choose Us?
- MOST LOCAL INSURANCE ACCEPTED
- EMERGENCY APPOINTMENTS
- FLEXIBLE FINANCING AVAILABLE
- FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL OFFICE STAFF
- HIGHLY TRAINED STAFF
- STRICT STERILIZATION POLICIES
- EXCELLENT PATIENT SATISFACTION
- ONLY FULL TIME ORAL SURGEON LIVING IN ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY
- COMMITTED TO CONTINUED EDUCATION AND LEARNING
- Reddish patches (erythroplasia) or whitish patches (leukoplakia) in the mouth.
- A sore that fails to heal and bleeds easily.
- A lump or thickening on the skin lining the inside of the mouth.
- Chronic sore throat or hoarseness. Difficulty in chewing or swallowing.
We would recommend performing an oral cancer self-examination monthly and remember that your mouth is one of your body's most important warning systems. Do not ignore suspicious lumps or sores. Please contact us so that we may be of help.